1. Expand The Space (Free) - moving furniture to the edges of a room is an easy fix for making a room seem larger. Open blinds to bring in more natural light and visual space. Replace family photos
5 Reasons Your Agent Wants You To Get Pre Approved Before Showing You Property
1. It carries more weight than a “pre-qualification”. A pre-approval differs from a pre-qualification. With the former, the lender has actually checked your credit and verified your documentation to approve a specific loan amount (usually for a particular time period such as 30, 60 or 90 days). A pre-qualification can be useful as an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your home, but it’s a less accurate indicator of your ability to purchase. A pre-approval always carries more weight.
3. It adds clout to your offer. In many markets, homes attract more than one offer. If the sellers are weighing one offer against another, they may lean towards the one accompanied by a pre-approval letter. That’s because pre-approvals instill confidence that the buyer is financially capable of purchasing their home.
4. It could increase your negotiating power. In addition to strengthening your offer when compared to buyers who haven’t taken this step, getting pre-approved may give you the upper-hand when negotiating the price. If the homeowner is eager to sell, they may be more willing to accept a lower offer from someone they’ve been assured is financially capable of purchasing their home.
5. It saves time. Obtaining a mortgage is a lengthy process. Getting pre-approved ahead of time shortens the time between contract to close — this way you’re ready to proceed with finalizing the mortgage once you’ve found the home you want to purchase.
Latest Blog Posts
Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals The Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals is a unique show for all makes, models, and years of cars, trucks and motorcycles. The show celebrated its 29th