Mortgage rates remain historically low as we enter September. The latest numbers from Freddie Mac show that the average for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is standing at 2.93%, relatively unchanged
Staging Should Start At The Curb
When staging your home a homeowner should always start with what a buyer will see when they drive up to the property. Follow these simple tips:
1. Clear brush and debris from yard and garden areas
2. Power-wash not only the exterior of the house but walkways and driveways.
3. Add some fresh plants to brighten up the walkways and exterior of the house.
4. Seal the driveway if needed.
5. Fix any loose pavers or unsightly siding.
6. Add a welcoming front door wreathe or if you have a front porch, decorate with a few potted plants.
7. Wash windows.
8. Clean or repaint the front door and front door trim.
You want to create a welcoming impression of what prospective buyers will find when they enter the home.
Latest Blog Posts
The Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, held at Captain Ron's Bar & Grill and the 33MM-34.5MM, will bring top powerboat racers and off shore racing power boats from across the country, topping 200 MPH. The