Mortgage rates remain historically low as we enter September. The latest numbers from Freddie Mac show that the average for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is standing at 2.93%, relatively unchanged
Staging Your Home In Common Areas
This is part three of simple staging tips for selling your home. Follow along for tips in the common areas of your home.
1. Use narrow rugs in hallways to create a warming space.
2. In entry-ways, make sure there is some seating, as well as an area to place items you will need on the way out the door and on the way into your home.
3. Include a mirror in the entry-way. Mirrors make an area brighter, appear larger and are functional as a last-minute check before you go out the door. Buyers like the functionality and it helps buyers to envision themselves in the home.
4. Declutter, declutter, declutter!
5. Camoplage any electric cords or get them out of sight! It makes your space look small and unorganized.
6. Create function storage areas by using benches, baskets, etc... throughout your home to create a place for everything.
7. Place interesting books on coffee tables or end tables to create focal points for buyers, without making it personal to you.
Latest Blog Posts
The Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, held at Captain Ron's Bar & Grill and the 33MM-34.5MM, will bring top powerboat racers and off shore racing power boats from across the country, topping 200 MPH. The