Do School Districts Influence Home Prices or Vice Versa?Conversations about schools and their effect on a home's value are often of the "chicken or the egg" variety. Homes in the best school
Are You Moving To Lake Of The Ozarks Dont Forget These 14 Things
14 things to make your moving day go more smoothly:
1. Bottle Water & Food
2. Boxcutter to make it easier to open things that were over-taped.
3. Cleaning Supplies to make sure you can give your new home a deep clean before you settle in
4. Closet Hangers
5. Cooler with Ice this is a good idea if the previous owner didn't leave a refrigerator and your new one hasn't arrived yet!
6. Furniture Sliders allow to move things easily without scratching the floors
7. New Front Door Lock
8. Lamps in case some rooms don't have overhead lighting, you don't want to spend the first night in your new home in the dark!
9. Light bulbs and Batteries
10. Toiletries-- personal hygiene is important and probably the last thing on your mind on moving day-- moving can be sweaty and you want to be able to take a shower at the end of the day!
11. Trash Can and Trash Bags
12. Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
13. Sticky Notes to mark where you want things
14. Your Favorite Beverage to celebrate your new home!
Latest Blog Posts
Mistake No. 1: Not using a VA-savvy real estate agentIf you’re getting a VA loan, make sure you work with a real estate agent who understands the VA home loan process.When you’re buying through
It is spring season, and during this stay at home mandate, many people have taken on gardening as a new hobby. Others have been motivated to eat healthier and support local businesses, including