Mortgage rates remain historically low as we enter September. The latest numbers from Freddie Mac show that the average for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is standing at 2.93%, relatively unchanged
Are You Moving To Lake Of The Ozarks Dont Forget These 14 Things
14 things to make your moving day go more smoothly:
1. Bottle Water & Food
2. Boxcutter to make it easier to open things that were over-taped.
3. Cleaning Supplies to make sure you can give your new home a deep clean before you settle in
4. Closet Hangers
5. Cooler with Ice this is a good idea if the previous owner didn't leave a refrigerator and your new one hasn't arrived yet!
6. Furniture Sliders allow to move things easily without scratching the floors
7. New Front Door Lock
8. Lamps in case some rooms don't have overhead lighting, you don't want to spend the first night in your new home in the dark!
9. Light bulbs and Batteries
10. Toiletries-- personal hygiene is important and probably the last thing on your mind on moving day-- moving can be sweaty and you want to be able to take a shower at the end of the day!
11. Trash Can and Trash Bags
12. Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
13. Sticky Notes to mark where you want things
14. Your Favorite Beverage to celebrate your new home!
Latest Blog Posts
The Lake of the Ozarks Shootout, held at Captain Ron's Bar & Grill and the 33MM-34.5MM, will bring top powerboat racers and off shore racing power boats from across the country, topping 200 MPH. The