1. Order a pre-listing inspection2. Spray for bugs throughout the showings process3. Remove any obstructions to your amazing waterfront view4. Clean your windows5. Add a dock if you don’t
Dec 30 2018 47604 1 Attention Private Dock Owners
Annual Lake Draw down will start soon. Ameren MO. will begin the annual draw down from the full pool of 660 to and average of 654.
The draw down is to prevent possible Spring flooding. During this period the level can also be effected by generation for electrical power during the draw down.
According to Ameren the following tips may help keep your dock safe during the draw down.
1. Inspect and ensure all hinges, pins and connections to seawalls or piers have the flexibility to follow the water level fluctuation.
2. Lengthen the cables to allow the dock to drop with the water level
3.Use a dock de-icer. Be aware that de-icers may not protect your dock from large ice sheet or blocks
4. if you are a seasonal resident it is a good idea to enlist a dock company to check your dock or a neighbor to keep an eye on it for you.
Hourly lake level information is available at 573.365.9205
If you are considering installation of Rip-Rap, a seawall or seawall repair get your application in now. Call Ameren MO for permit information at 573 3659208
Just a reminder DO NOT blow leaves into the lake or burn on the shoreline.
Latest Blog Posts
1. Work with an agent who understands waterfront property sales2. Price based on your body of water, view, and water proximity3. Know your waterfront property rights and how they’ll transfer to